Sunday, November 25, 2012



well it looks like Mommy Catwoman has found another sweet little victim. Now that she has the AB Boy Wonder all to herself as her precious sweet AB boy and completely under Mommy's spell, it is time for another plan...

I have spotted a new potential AB and Mommy Maggie has requested that I pick out a very special AB boy for her. she would like s very sweet Adult Baby boy who craves cloth diapers and the vestiges of a simpler time in humanity. Simply put, he wants a vintage Mommy. One who can appreciate the old wooden play pens, cloth diaper and plastic pants. and most importantly, she doesn't mind an extra stinky AB boy, heehee. One whose britches may waft through the open kitchen while Mommy is going about her daily chores. Making Mommy stop and say "shoo wee, some made a STNIKY in his pants" and then Mommy will stop and come over, taking that ABie in her arms and changing that ever stinky bottom.

Yes, this is the life that Mommy Maggie longs for. and I have just the AB in mind. His name is Marty and I have been watching him for some time now. He has a child-like demeanor, he is very sweet and above all, I think he will be quite cute in those stinky little cloth diapers for his Mommy. He is purrrfect. I am hatching a plan to take him and regress him back to his AByhood. I have to come up with the purrfect device, I have a few ideas and must set to work at once in my lab. 

Mommy Maggie is waiting...

Stay tuned folks to see what becomes of Marty. Will he end up as Mommy Maggie's AB boy? Will he foil Mommy CatWoman's plans? Same Cat Blog, Same Cat website, next time on....Adventures of Mommy CatWoman.



to make some adult baby adventures of your very own, call Mommy Josie at 888~938~7382

Don't forget to come and visit our Adult Baby Mommy forum and meet all the Mommies and ABies of the PhoneaMommy family.


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.... I can feel your spell working on me right now... oh no... I feel... I like... grunting.... "gruuuuuuunt"... oh my... I think I just.... pooped my pants!

    ReplyDelete